Millennium Roofing is a professional roofing company serving across Arkansas US. We keep your home and commercial property safe and protected from roof leaks and property damage with Roof Repair. We will repair your roof with superior roofing materials installed by professional roofing technicians. We work with leading manufacturers, ensuring your roof will be repaired & replaced with the best quality materials. Our manufacturer certifications ensure quality craftsmanship and the best warranties available.
Following a severe storm, your first roofing concern is whether or not the storm caused any leakage that might damage your home’s interior. Even if your roof does survive a hail storm without leaking, there may still be significant hail damage. That’s why it’s important to call us to check your roof for hail damage.
We will thoroughly inspect your entire roof and look for any signs of roof hail damage. Our expert roofers have the experience to be able to suggest the appropriate roofing services, whether it’s roof repair or roofing replacement. After a storm, we’re the experts to call for a free hail damage repair cost estimate!
We install maintain and repair all types of residential roofing systems including:
Asphalt shingles are the most common and popular residential roofing material, as they offer excellent flexibility and durability at an affordable cost. Modern asphalt shingles use fiberglass reinforcement to prevent tearing. Asphalt shingles are offered in three tab and architectural styles, each of which has advantages.
Wood Shingles and Shakes
Another common material for residential shingled roofs is wood. With a beautiful and durable finished product, wood shingles are cut with a saw and have a consistent thickness and shape, as opposed to wood shakes which are split and are usually thicker and rougher. Either shingles or shakes can be used depending on the look you want to achieve and the style of your home
When it comes to roofing materials, nothing is better than slate. Slate shingles are pieces of rock that are cut in the shape of shingles. Slate is a versatile material that has unmatched appearance and durability, making it a great choice for any home.
Certified Roof Repair Technicians
Millennium Roofing works with leading manufacturers, ensuring your roof will be repaired & replaced with the best quality materials. Our manufacturer certifications ensure quality craftsmanship and the best warranties available. We install maintain and repair all types of residential roofing systems including
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing Asphalt shingles are the most common and popular residential roofing material, as they offer excellent flexibility and durability at an affordable cost. Modern asphalt shingles use fiberglass reinforcement to prevent tearing. Asphalt shingles are offered in three tab and architectural styles, each of which has advantages.
- Single-Ply Membrane—Noted for its long life, single-ply membrane roofing goes down quickly, seals thoroughly, and lowers your building’s energy bills through its energy-efficient reflectance. Examples include TPO and PVC, both noted for their durability.
- Metal Roofing—Today’s energy-efficient metal roofing can lift your building above the rest by providing a rainbow of color choices, many eye-catching architectural styles, and a 50-year lifespan.
- Stone Coated Metal Roofing—Combine the beauty and wide selection of colors usually found in asphalt shingles with the durability of metal roofing by using stone coated metal roofing from leading manufacturers like Decra and Gerard. Available in many shapes and styles, stone coated metal roofing is tops in aesthetic appeal and durability.
- Concrete Tile—*Specialized work*—Few roofing companies in the region are equipped to install concrete tile. Concrete tiles will give your business the superior look that it takes to thrive while also protecting your work with the longevity of the tiles used.
- Natural Roofing—Arkansas’s beautiful landscapes can inspire you to seek natural choices for roofing, such as cedar or redwood shakes, for your commercial property.
Millennium Roofing offers several different services to its clients in Arkansas. This includes helping with the roofing of their commercial and residential homes as well as any building that requires new construction. All roofing types are handled by the company, which includes asphalt shingle, ceramic tile, metal roofing, aluminum, wood, vinyl, and steel shingles. The services offered by the company also include maintenance and repairs, which are something that they can provide to their customers that need the extra care to ensure that their roof is in tip-top shape. If you have a home that needs to be repaired or maintained, this is the company for you.
Ensuring the Roofing Structure is Well Maintained
Millennium Roofing has been around for a very long time and is considered to the most reputable Arkansas Roofing Company when it comes to this type of work. The company will work closely with its customers to ensure that there are no unexpected issues or concerns. They offer many types of roofing systems that can be used for any type of building. The company also has roof maintenance experts that can work on a structure for you. To maintain a roof and get the best out of your investment, it is important to make sure that the structure is well maintained. This is what the company does and this is why so many people choose them over others.