Our Roofing Professionals are experts in industrial roofing, institutional roofing as well as all kinds of commercial roof replacement. A large quantity of all commercial and industrial roofing services Millennium Roofing proves involves installing a new roof on an existing building. However, the process of specifying and installing a roofing system in a re-roofing application can be more complex and time-consuming than that of specifying and installing a new roof.
The installation team from Millennium Roofing has to consider not only the new roofing system but also the old roofing system and any constraints or problems imposed by the existing building. You can count on Millennium Roofing to provide the most cost effective roofing services. We practice the best procedures when working with industrials as well as commercial roofs. In a case where the building is occupied at the time of roofing, Millennium Roofing installation team are always aware and sensitive to the needs and protection of the building occupants.
The benefit of a TPO Roofing system
Puncture Resistant. TPO roofs are highly torn and puncture resistant. With our ever-changing and volatile weather, it is certain to save money on hail, wind damaged, ice, and other extreme Oklahoma weather conditions. Mold Resistant. With debilitating mold (black mold) being such an increasing problem, TPO roofing systems can help alleviate the problem. Resettling/Expanding. It allows for commercial or residential movement or settling of your structure. Allowing for the thermal expanding and contraction of your new TPO roofing system.
With your roof being one of your most valuable assets, we here at Millennium Roofing can help you improve your home or business’s overall value with a Millennium Roofing and Construction’s TPO roofing systems. With our certified experts and customer care specialist, we take the necessary steps and precautions to ensure that re-roofing or replacing your existing roof is one of our latest award-winning experiences for you.
- Most environmentally friendly single ply system
- Great flexibility even at extremely low temperatures
- Strong puncture resistant material
- Cool roof Energy Star system UV resistant lowers heating and cooling bills
- Reduces the heat island effect and solar heat gain
- Resistant to chemicals, acid, salt, oil, etc.
- Extremely strong seams
Millennium Roofing is experts to install quality metal roofs that are virtually weather-resistant. If you are in the market for a new roof you should know that metal roofs have been around for a long time but have recently surged in popularity. Metal roofs are durable and very cost- efficient when you consider their longer lifespans.
Metal roofs excel at withstanding a wide range of weather conditions and are an attractive addition to any home. We carry attractive, powder-coated colors that will last for decades.
Weather is tremendously hard on our roofs, with the suns
continual beating down on an asphalt shingle roof it can destroy it. Metal roofs are perfect for withstanding all of these natural hazards:
- Torrential downpours
- Hurricane-force winds
- Destructive hail
- Blizzard type conditions
Metal Roofs Advantages:
- Materials-Metal does not degrade or become brittle in the extreme heat and sunshine, the way other materials do.
- Reflective-Metal reflects the heat to keep it out of your house, so your home becomes easier to cool and more energy efficient.
- Durability-Metals are denser and are heavier than other roofing materials, providing your home with more protection from storms.
- Fewer seams- Metal roofs feature long pieces of metal that are tightly attached. There are fewer seams in a metal roof, meaning there are fewer opportunities for water to intruding, shedding both water and snow.
- Tightly attached-Metal is not prone to be lifted off by high winds. Metal roofs systems have been tested extensively and shown to withstand winds up to 200 mph.
- Resistant-Resistant to termites, fore, and rot.
Metal roofs are systems in which standing seams, R-panels, or corrugated metal panels are mechanically fastened to existing structure points. The metal roof provides architects, building designers, and owners with a variety of choices ranging from the type of metal to dozens of color options. Because of its excellent strength, durability, and fire resistance, metal roofs are the rising star of the energy-efficient and sustainable building movement.