Millennium Roofing is a family-owned company that has been in the commercial roofing business for over 12 years. We create beautiful and timeless roofs that enhance the visual aesthetics of your property. We excel in both traditional and modern styles and are well versed in a wide variety of materials and applications.
At Millennium Roofs we are industry leaders in innovation, being the first company in Oklahoma to fabricate a commercial roof made out of steel, the first to use a double-layer shingle system, and the first to use a precast concrete system. No matter the complexity or requirements of your commercial roofing needs, Millennium Roofs is the clear choice for your business.
In addition to commercial roofing, we also offer a variety of other services for our customers. We can help with windows, siding, and remodeling. We can provide services for roof cleaning, foundation repairs, and even painting. No task is too big or small, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us today to discuss your commercial roofing needs.
Our Roofing professionals are experts in industrial roofing, institutional roofing as well as all types of commercial roof replacement. Regardless of whether you are needing commercial roofing maintenance or a full new roof installation, we can help. If your business is open and occupied at the time of service, you can rest assured that our team will work in a timely and respectable manner in regards to your workers and your customers.
The benefit of a TPO Commercial Roofing system
TPO roofs are highly resistant to tearing and puncture resistant. With our ever-changing and volatile weather, it is certain to save money on hail, wind damage, ice, and other extreme Oklahoma weather conditions. With debilitating mold (black mold) being such an increasing problem, TPO roofing systems can help alleviate the problem as they are mold resistant. TPO roofs allow for movement or settling of your structure, while also allowing for the thermal expanding and contraction of your new TPO roofing system.
With your roof being one of your most valuable assets, we here at Millennium Roofing can help you improve your home or business’s overall value with a Millennium Roofing and Construction’s TPO roofing systems. With our certified experts and customer care specialists, we take the necessary steps and precautions to ensure that re-roofing or replacing your existing roof is a stress-free and rewarding experience.
- Most environmentally friendly single ply system
- Great flexibility even at extremely low temperatures
- Strong puncture-resistant material
- Cool roof Energy Star system UV resistant lowers heating and cooling bills
- Reduces the heat island effect and solar heat gain
- Resistant to chemicals, acid, salt, oil, etc.
- Extremely strong seams
Millennium Roofing expertly installs quality metal roofs that are virtually weather-resistant. Metal roofs have been around for a long time but have recently surged in popularity. Metal roofs are durable and very cost- efficient when you consider their longer lifespans.
Metal roofs excel at withstanding a wide range of weather conditions and are an attractive addition to any home. Metal roofs can be installed in a variety of attractive colors that will last for decades.
Weather can be tremendously hard on a roof, with the sun continually beating down on an asphalt shingle roof it can destroy it. Metal roofs are perfect for withstanding all of these natural hazards:
- Torrential downpours
- Hurricane-force winds
- Destructive hail
- Blizzard type conditions
Metal Commercial Roof Advantages:
- Materials-Metal does not degrade or become brittle in the extreme heat and sunshine, the way other materials do.
- Reflective-Metal reflects the heat to keep it out of your building, so it becomes easier to cool and more energy efficient.
- Durability-Metals are denser and are heavier than other roofing materials, providing your home with more protection from storms.
- Fewer seams- Metal roofs feature long pieces of metal that are tightly attached. There are fewer seams in a metal roof, meaning there are fewer opportunities for water leaks.
- Tightly attached-Metal is not prone to be lifted off by high winds. Metal roofs systems have been tested extensively and shown to withstand winds up to 200 mph.
- Resistant-Resistant to termites, fore, and rot.
Metal roofs are systems in which standing seams, R-panels, or corrugated metal panels are mechanically fastened to existing structure points. The metal roof provides architects, building designers, and owners with a variety of choices ranging from the type of metal to dozens of color options. Because of its excellent strength, durability, and fire resistance, metal roofs are the rising star of the energy-efficient and sustainable building movement.